… most of the British national newspapers as well as the major magazines including The Times, The Guardian, The Independent, GQ, Esquire and Marie Claire. My articles have been published in Spain, USA, Canada, Ireland, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand and the UAE.
I also write website articles & blogs, email marketing campaigns and for social media such as Twitter and Facebook. This is where I’d love to help you.
Virtually every successful business needs a website today. That’s why it’s essential for you to have compelling website articles & blogs that are regularly updated to move up the Google Search rankings – and stay there. Your website’s words are what connects you with existing and potential new customers or clients.
Your website is a 24-hour shop or reception desk. It needs to be as visible as possible and look irresistibly inviting when anyone visits.
A website should turn visitors into customers and clients. I can write regular unique and quality content for your website that will drive people there and move the website up the Google Search findings – with the aim it will boost your business.
THE WORDS ON YOUR WEBSITE, EMAILS & SOCIAL MEDIA NEED TO:
* Provide freshness signals that will progress the website up in related searches.
* Reinforce your local presence.
* Sell your products and/or services.
* Allow potential and existing customers or clients to know and trust you – which means they’re more likely to spend time and money with you.
* Enable you and your business to become the local (and even world!) expert.
* Captivate by providing valuable content that converts into business for you.
* Make certain what you offer and why you’re the best person or business to offer it shines out through spellbinding words that will be shared around your locality and worldwide.
* Ensure your message reaches your readers swiftly. Professionally written quality content is essential. Badly written copy that’s filled in with keywords does not rank or convert any longer (and means your website can even slip down search rankings).
* Work well for you in such a competitive world of websites (more than a billion – and rising!).
We can get to know each other well or you can simply leave it to me after an initial meeting – so you can get on with running your business. My aim is always to work hard to play my part in making your business as successful as possible.
Frequently I work in partnership with the best SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) experts around, who like me are based between the UK (London) & Spain (Malaga). They have expertise in monitoring websites to see how they need be optimised for best results.
MY ASSOCIATED SEO TEAM WILL:
* Work hard to ensure you stay ahead of the competition on Google. More than 90 per cent of internet users rely on search engines to find what they want or need (overwhelmingly through Google). We can get you up there and keep you up there.
* Monitor the website performance on a continual basis in a clear way that you can see at any time.
* Use specialist tools to examine competitor’s best performing content that we aim to emulate. SEO is so much more than about slotting in keywords these days.
* Help with website tracking.
* Enable website design and development.
* Bring in quality video-makers (including drone) and photographers as needed.
* Give you professional advice to stay ahead of competitors. Google has stated there are more than 200 signals that lead to a page being ranked. They are in continual flux. SEO is an extremely fast-paced and dynamic industry that requires expert help.
My aim is always to work hard to produce a significant return on your investment in your digital marketing.
REACH OUT I’LL BE THERE (which was the No 1 song the day I was born!)
If you’d like to speak on the phone, send an email or meet for a friendly chat, then I’d love to see how I can help you.
+44 7711 746218 (UK)
+34 651 431 341 (Spain)